Don't know why I didn't post this here sooner. I used Google Sites for the layout and am really pleased with how it's turned out so far. I'm behind in the write-ups, but that's usual for me as I'm a lazy bastard.
I'm having a great time writing up articles for the Korranberg Chronicle though and I'm in the process of creating a full on journal (a real one) for the Lich that is running around causing my players some problems.
Check it all out...here.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks great, man. The newspapers are awesome and I always like having a running tally on monsters. Plus...session countdown!
ReplyDeleteThe only time I worked up something that detailed was for my Final Fantasy game a few years back. Oh yeah, and a little for our Warhammer Fantasy Game! I used Blogger for those, which is fine, but doesn't quite "bring it all together" like a dedicated site does.
Which reminds me - my friend Cindy did set up a dedicated Final Fantasy site for the second half of the game that never quite happened. She even had embedded MP3s on some of the pages, a particularly nice tough given how much music plays a role in Final Fantasy games.
I think I'll dig up the link to post it here. It looked really cool and I always felt bad that we never got to put it to use.