Not sure I buy any of this. But if this really is indicative of the miniature selection of the set, I'm not too surprised if WotC has pulled it.
Alleged Savage Encounters images
Update: as of (at least) 10 PM Sunday, it's back on the Wizards product catalog
Hmm... those are not inspiring pictures. But they could be early roughs. Or it could be BS.
ReplyDeleteAt any rate, it's a bunch of weird choices (2 more Gith? 2 more Vortex-looking things?) and some terrible looking sculpts and paint jobs. These always wind up looking better in person than they do online, but they usually look better than this online, so I'd guess that these are early prototypes or made-up images.
Don't get me wrong, I'd like a Zombie Hulk mini, but that image doesn't inspire confidence, and a lot of these selections seem like odd choices.
I lean toward this being incorrect info, or at the very least extremely bad photos of early prototypes.
As much as I love having pre-painted minis, and as much as I know I'll still end up buying a few packs, these look horrible. Let's hope they really are just early models.
ReplyDeleteSeems that they are indeed legit.
ReplyDeleteToo bad.
Not the strongest of sets at all.